Our Licensed Childcare Programming.
The Child Care Centres, School-Age Care Programs are licensed by the Ministry of Education. All programs are carefully planned to reflect the needs and interests of the children enrolled at each site. A unique variety of activities are available, including arts and crafts, indoor and outdoor games, science, music, computer time, school readiness, and much more.
Your Y offers licensed childcare for children ages infant to 6 years at 2 locations (100 Wright Crescent & 564 Tanner Drive) as well as before and after school care at numerous schools throughout the city.
Download the YMCA Licensed Child Care Parent Handbook
YMCA of Kingston Licensed Child Care (Infant – 5 years)
||$61.50 per day
||$49.35 per day
||$44.00 per day
Licensed School-Age Care Programs (3.8 – 12 years)
We offer before and after school care in 10 local schools and at the YMCA, 100 Wright Crescent.Fees: Vary by location Locations:
- Archbishop O'Sullivan Catholic School
- Bayridge Public School
- Ecole Sir John A. Macdonald Public School
- Ecole Cathedrale Catholique
- Polson Park Public School
- Lord Strathcona Public School (St. Paul Catholic School)
- Marguerite Bourgeoys Catholic School
- Sydenham Public School (after school care only)
- Truedell Public School
- Winston Churchill Public School
- YMCA of Kingston, 100 Wright Crescent, serving Ecole Cathedrale Catholique, Rideau Public School and St. Thomas More Catholic School.
Hours: September – June Extended hours are available at some locations.
Click here for more information on Childcare programming at the YMCA or to register:
For more information on Childcare programming at the YMCA:
Wright Crescent Child Care Centre & Playcare
Jill MacDonald - Manager, Child Care Services
(613) 546-2647, ext. 230.
Arbour Heights Child Care Centre
Robin Carl - Supervisor
School-Age Care Programs & Nursery School
Bev Blakely - Supervisor of School-Age Care Programs
(613) 546-2647, ext. 234.