Our Licensed Childcare Programming.
The Child Care Centres, School-Age Care Programs are licensed by the Ministry of Education. All programs are carefully planned to reflect the needs and interests of the children enrolled at each site. A unique variety of activities are available, including arts and crafts, indoor and outdoor games, science, music, computer time, school readiness, and much more.
Your Y offers licensed childcare for children ages infant to 6 years at 2 locations (100 Wright Crescent & 564 Tanner Drive) as well as before and after school care at numerous schools throughout the city.
YMCA of Kingston Licensed Child Care (Infant – 5 years)
|Infant||$63.95 per day|
|Toddler||$51.35 per day|
|Pre-school||$45.75 per day|
Licensed School-Age Care Programs (3.8 – 12 years)
We offer before and after school care in 10 local schools and at the YMCA, 100 Wright Crescent. Fee information can be found in the Parent Handbook on this page.
- Archbishop O'Sullivan Catholic School
- Bayridge Public School
- Ecole Sir John A. Macdonald Public School
- Ecole Cathedrale Catholique
- Polson Park Public School
- Lord Strathcona Public School (St. Paul Catholic School)
- Marguerite Bourgeoys Catholic School
- Sydenham Public School (after school care only)
- Truedell Public School
- Winston Churchill Public School
- YMCA of Kingston, 100 Wright Crescent, serving Ecole Cathedrale Catholique, Rideau Public School and St. Thomas More Catholic School.
Hours: Extended Licensed School Age Care at some locations during non-school days. Details available in the Parent Handbook on this page.
For more information on Childcare programming at the YMCA:
Wright Crescent Child Care Centre & Playcare
Chelsea Raso - Manager, Child Care Services
(613) 546-2647, ext. 230.
Arbour Heights Child Care Centre
Amanda Tapscott - Supervisor
School-Age Care Programs & Nursery School
Bev Blakely - Supervisor of School-Age Care Programs
(613) 546-2647, ext. 234.