Work at Your YMake a Difference in Your Community. Do you want to use your unique skills to make a difference in people's lives and in your community? At the YMCA of Eastern Ontario, you will be a part of a vibrant team across 3 locations, whose shared vision is to change lives and make our communities home to the healthiest children, teens, adults and families.
Why Work at Your Y?
- A diverse and socially inclusive environment where you can experience positive work relations and be yourself
- Meaningful opportunities that impact the lives of individuals and help increase the health of our communities
- An appreciation of you as an individual and your desire to make a meaningful contribution
- Lifelong learning including training and leadership opportunities to support your growth
- Work-life balance and a family-friendly environment to help you balance your personal and work commitments
- Aquatic Team Member - Brockville YMCA
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Cleaning - Kingston YMCA
- Member Services Representative - Brockville YMCA
For any job postings, please apply, in writing, with a résumé, cover letter, and a YMCA of Eastern Ontario Employment Application Form to:YMCA of Eastern Ontario 100 Wright Crescent Kingston, ON K7L 4T9 Fax: (613) 549-0654 If you are interested in volunteering with the YMCA of Eastern Ontario, please fill out and return a YMCA of Eastern Ontario Volunteer Application Form.
The YMCA of Eastern Ontario is committed to an environment that is barrier free. If you require accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us in advance so that we can arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation. The YMCA of Eastern Ontario values the diversity of people and communities and is committed to excellence and inclusion in our Association