Vision & Values
The YMCA of Kingston will be the recognized community leader in the provision of values-based programs and services that reflect the needs of our community and promote and enhance the physical, mental and spiritual well-being of individuals and families.
Your Y's Values: Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility.
- We believe in the equality of opportunity for all members of the community, regardless of age, race, gender, religion, ability or economic circumstances.
- We believe that the growth of individuals and families in spirit, mind, and body is fundamental to everything we do as an organization.
- We will strive for excellence in everything we do.
- We will operate in such a way as to be a model of effective collaboration and partnership.
- We exist to serve the community.
- We will strive to create an environment that enhances the personal and professional development of all staff and volunteers.
- To give you prompt, friendly, attentive service
- To provide competent, qualified leadership
- To offer quality programs in clean, safe facilities
- To ask for and be responsive to your point of view
- To respect your individuality