Work at Your YMake a Difference in Your Community. Do you want to use your unique skills to make a difference in people's lives and in your community? At the YMCA of Kingston, you will be a part of a vibrant team across 3 locations, whose shared vision is to change lives and make our communities home to the healthiest children, teens, adults and families.
Why Work at Your Y?
- A diverse and socially inclusive environment where you can experience positive work relations and be yourself
- Meaningful opportunities that impact the lives of individuals and help increase the health of our communities
- An appreciation of you as an individual and your desire to make a meaningful contribution
- Lifelong learning including training and leadership opportunities to support your growth
- Work-life balance and a family-friendly environment to help you balance your personal and work commitments
Kingston Gets Active
Youth Recreation & Summer Camps
For any job postings, please apply, in writing, with a résumé, cover letter, and a YMCA of Kingston Employment Application Form to:YMCA of Kingston 100 Wright Crescent Kingston, ON K7L 4T9 Fax: (613) 549-0654