About Your YMCAFeel Better. Feel Healthy. Join Your Y Today! Welcome to The YMCA of Kingston community! Allow our knowledgeable staff help assess and guide you in your fitness goals. The YMCA of Kingston is a charity that is committed to giving everyone an opportunity to take part in the programs and resources that it offers. Everyone of all backgrounds, ages and abilities are welcome to use the Y's pools, squash courts, fitness equipment and the wide array of programming. Allow The YMCA of Kingston help you achieve a healthy, connected life.
Come in and speak to one of our friendly, knowledgeable staff members today.
Call our customer service desk at: (613) 546-2647
email: contact@kingston. ymca.ca
Looking for contact information? Click here.
Looking for Hours of operation and Addresses of YMCA of Kingston branches? Click here.
Strong Communities Include Strong Kids!
The YMCA Kingston we believe every child should have a chance to participate in physical activity. Canadian Tire Jumpstart shares this belief. The YMCA of Kingston is the regional partner of Jumpstart. We manage applications for funding in Kingston and can assist caregivers and parents process their applications. Applications for Jumpstart funding can be completed in person at our branches or online. Apply on-line today!
Support Your Community and Get Healthy. Join Your Y Today!
- Drop by to take a tour of the centre, whenever it is convenient, to learn more about our programs.
- Choose from numerous classes and programs that fit your interest and fitness level and an array of amenities such as swimming pools and squash courts.
- To join, bring a valid photo ID and pre-authorized payment (a void cheque or credit card information).
- Pre-authorized payment options include a void cheque or credit card information.
- Set up a free orientation session with our knowledgeable YMCA staff to help you set your health goals.
- Get started on your way with a basic orientation with our knowledgeable YMCA staff to help you set your health goals. Don’t forget to bring these 3 items on your first day:
- Your membership card
- A lock
- Water bottle